November 20, 2017
BIM Technician/ Architectural Drafter
FMD Architects is seeking team-oriented top performers that are motivated, positive, and have a hunger for learning/growing. We offer a total compensation package with extra perks and benefits that are difficult to find elsewhere. To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with drafting architectural drawings preferred.
- Candidates must be familiar with Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Assists in the production of construction drawings.
- Organizing office & CSI information.
- Specification research.
- Releases projects for various submittals.
- Comprehend and utilize information in shop drawings
- Use plotting device and printers to print and scan drawings
- Comprehend and utilize drafting standards
- Capable of working in a team environment
- Must have good communication skills
- Be able to work under direct supervision of a Team Leader or Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Revit: 2 years
- Architecture: 3 years