"Finally, an architect that listens."
Senior Project Architect WantedSenior Project Architect Salary Range-negotiable FMD Architects is a sought after architectural firm with high employee satisfaction, and a cohesive team culture where our staff has fun while doing great work. We offer a total compensation package with extra perks and benefits that are difficult to find elsewhere. We are seeking team-oriented top performers that are motivated, positive, and have a hunger for learning/growing. To be considered for this position of Senior Project Architect, candidates must meet the following requirements: Job duties will include:
- Quality Control manager that performs quality control, code review and oversee the release of documents.
- Manage architects, projects and project team
- Attend job meetings
- Perform construction administration and interacting with clients
- Program, design and manage the production of drawing packages through SD, DD, CD.
- Review shop drawings and some construction management.
- Specification writer
- Architecture: Minimum of 15 years’
- Must be a licensed architect
- Knowledge of Word Processing software; Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook a must.
- Understanding of how to lead a design team utilizing the latest version of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of detailing, field experience and proposal writing.
2841 Riviera Drive
Fairlawn, Ohio 44333